Tuesday 11 May 2010

I highly recommend...

'''
Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella.



I have been a fan of Sophie Kinsella since she wrote the 'Shopaholic' collection which funny enough are my favourite books. This one from her is slightly different but is so witty. Some points I was actually laughing out loud, which takes alot for me to do when reading. If you like 'girly books' then this one is definitely for.

I would give you all a synopsis but I am so useless at them without giving the end away and I wouldn't want to ruin that for all of you!

I have now moved onto a book called 'Almost 5'4"' by Isobella Jade.



My little sister bought it for me for my birthday, she found the title highly amusing (I am rather short and she is ALOT taller than me and 6 years younger!) I hate to break it to her that I am actually 5'4"!

Has anyone read this one?

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment