Sunday 30 May 2010

I'm Back

Hello Guys,

I am back from Turkey. I had the most amazing time ever. Sorry it has taken me so long to write back on here, but I have been non stop since landing, and so so tired. I will share my photo's with all of you when I get the chance to upload them.

I was really spoilt, staying at a 5 star hotel which looked like it was on its own private island and with three private beaches - I was actually in paradise. On the down side I do have the patchiest tan I have ever seen. I was using factor 30 which I thought was high enough but I still managed to burn.

The thing is though the places that I have burnt I have tanned, and the rest of me is slightly tanned but you wouldn't be able to tell. I know I have a slight colour, but compared to my boyfriend I haven't changed at all! Oh well.

I am now nice and relaxed, just a bit disappointed that the weather for the bank holiday isn't that great, especially when I am used to high 20's all week. Lets hope it brightens up.

Hope you're all okay!
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment