Sunday 2 May 2010

Take a look at this little beauty...

'''
that I bought today. Well when I say bought I mean used my voucher from my birthday. Always makes you feel less guilty as technically it's someone else paying. I have been looking for a nice 'going out' top for ages. I thought this one was different with the little frilly bits, that have a little bit of cream on. I do tend to wear alot of black when I go out, so it was nice to have something a little different. The flower and ribbon just add to the feminine look.


When it comes to boobtubes I am a little self concious, mainly because I haven't been blessed with curves on my upper half, so I just constantly worry it will fall down. This one is ideal for us less curvacious girls, as it is elasticated around the back so no matter how much dancing or wiggling you do it just isn't going to budge.

I think I might wear this one to my sisters 18th party which is in a couple of weeks, a pair of leggings and chunky heels would look fab I think.

Any tips on how to get the best out of this top?

Hope you're all well

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment