Sunday 9 May 2010

You've just got to have ...

'''
Faith shoes. It is a shame that Faith has gone into Administration, but for us shoe addicts it is a god send. I went in there today and I was amazed at just how cheap these gorgeous shoes are going for! I nearly fell over! I don't think my boyfriend was just as enthusiastic as me though!

I was so ready to buy a few pairs of shoes, but as usual all the small sizes had well and truely gone. I suppose I could have bought size 8 shoes and just hoped my feet would grow, but realistically that just isn't going to happen is it!?

Oh how I wish I had queued for this store ... I am just going to have to hope that I find some Faith shoes tomorrow on my next shopping spree...

Not bad going for a student really is it?

Hope you're all okay

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment