Wednesday 21 April 2010

Here's some I did earlier ...

As you all know I am a first year student. I am studying writing fashion & culture which basically covers everything you can possibly think of within the fashion industry. My current project is to create a magazine double spread, you got it ... the photos, the article, the layout and all the little bits that come with it.

I thought I would share a few of my photos with you all. So here are some of my photos taken from my shoot. I have styled them and taken them myself.

The shoot was based on a S/S up and coming trend. I chose to do nude but with black accessories, and with a slight fairytale element to it.





Please excuse the little logo's in the corner I did those really quickly. If anyone wants to use them then please ask me and we'll work something out.

These are only a few of the photos from the shoot but what do you guys think? Any feedback would be much appreciated!

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment