Friday 30 April 2010

I have been shopping...

'''
again.I don't even really have the money to keep on spending but I actually can't stop! As mentioned in an earlier post, I needed a bikini for my holiday. Today I went shopping for that but I didn't come away with JUST a bikini!
Hemel town centre is usually a let down but today it suprised me, I actually managed to find a one. I thought this would be the hardest shopping trip ever as I am so fussy, but I didn't just find one but three! Funny enough I bought them all :)


I absolutely adore short and halterneck bikini's, they suit my curvy figure well. The red & black one is from M&S (I don't normally shop in there but I saw it in the window), the stripey one is from Peacocks and the multi coloured glittery one is from New Look. All three came to under £35. Not bad.

What do you guys think?

After finding my bikini's it put me in a proper holiday shopping mode, so I headed straight for New Look. They have got some gorgeous holiday must haves at the moment and with 20% student discount up until the middle of may you just can't go wrong can you?


This top was only £10.80 with the discount and comes in a variety of different colours. Mint green is my favourite colour at the moment! I thought it would look great with a pair of white linens or my dark denim wash shorts. I can't wait to wear it!

I still feel like I need some more clothes for my holiday so I am sure I will be on the look out until I go.

Have any of you bought any summer bargain purchases recently?
Hope you're all well

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment