Thursday 6 May 2010

And it's all over ...

'''
uni that is. I have finished my first year - where that has gone I just don't know! I must admit it was pretty stressful with all the commuting back and forth, with the heavy workload and the deadlines to stick to - but I managed to do it!

I can't express how nice it is to be home, and for a whole 5 months. Not only that but without the stress of work to be handed un, now I can just relax. Bliss! The only thing keeping my anticipated at the moment is my holiday. I am really looking forward to it but I really hate flying. I hope I don't make a tit of myself on the plane like I did when I went to Lanzarote. I don't even know why I don't like it, But I guess to go to all these lovely places you have to fight your fear of flying or you'll never go anywhere right?

I am just going to chill out this week, possible shopping trips and visit my grandad (he is a little bit poorly in hospital) and hopefully fingers crossed my work experience is next week. They're still trying to find a date to suit everyone.

Hope everyone is okay ... have any of you finished your first year already?

Off to the pub I go with my friend Chloe, celebratory drinks are in order I think!

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment