Saturday 15 May 2010

I just love ...

'''
painting my nails. Barry M is my favourite nail varnish but I just can't help myself from buying other nail varnishes when I love the colour. I have never been very good at painting my own nails but with Barry M it is near on impossible to screw it up. The thin brush is ideal for women with smaller nails just like myself because its easy to touch them up if they chip and also whilst painting them it reduces the splodges you usually get around your finger.



These are the nail varnishes I use the most, but my favourite is the bright pink by Barry M. I just love how it looks and it is so girly and summery! I am going to add to my collection on monday when I go 'last minute holiday shopping' just so I am stocked up with candy colours to keep my nails looking delicious!

Anyone else love Barry M?

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment