Wednesday 19 May 2010

Sorry!

Hello Lovelies,

I hope you're all okay. I just wanted to apoligise about the lack of posting yesterday. I had the most stressful day to date I think. It was my interview at John Lewis in Southampton yesterday morning, and I really didn't think I would make it on time. Funny enough I didn't. Travelling by car, is always risky you have to add extra time for traffic and any other obstacles, but yesterday was beyond a joke. Something major had happened on the m3 the main motorway to Southampton from where I live so we had to take a major detour.

There I was working up a sweat and going into panic mode about being late. I rang the lady I was meeting and explained the situation, I really thought she wouldn't be so nice about it "Oh you poor thing, come in when you can I am here until quarter past two, lets hope you get in before then or you've had an awful time, safe journey down". Wow I thought, people really do understand! Anyway I got there an hour and half late (3 and half hours to get to Southy!!), but she was waiting for me. The meeting/interview went really well.

Guess what guys? I have managed to bag myself a two week work experience in September to work on women's wear doing the VM and Promotion, I will also be going on days out to see how the whole process works - I am beyond excited. The icing on the cake is that they normally offer permanant positions once a week to work around uni, paid and you learn more about the industry! Whoopeee :)

It just tops my week off really, work experience sorted, place for next year sorted and holiday tomorrow :) I will probaby post later on too to show you how much I am packing!

Take care

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment