Friday 7 May 2010

Things are on the up ...

Everything has been a bit stressful of late, especially the anticipation of a summer job. I hadn't heard anything from my previous employer for over 2 weeks so I thought the chance of working was out the window. BUT I got an email today asking me to call in, and good news I have got my old job back. I am working full time from the 1st June to the 31st August - it's like 6 days out of 7.

Okay so I am not going to have much of a summer but I need the pennies. Having said that though, I have the month of May to play with now I have finished and the whole of September. I am actually looking forward to going back to work - more of a routine and back to reality.

Another plus to my day is that John Lewis in Southampton have offered me an interview in a couple of weeks for a work experience placement in September. I am a tiny bit scared, well more anxious about the interview but thats because I haven't been to one in such a long time. I tend to just muddle my words, or just talk for Britain. I don't know whats better to be honest. It is such a relief that after months of sending letters and writing emails I have finally got somewhere. Fingers crossed everything goes okay!

Hope everyone is okay :)

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment